Our High School Summer Camp will be July 12th - 17th at Biola University in La, Mirada, California at Christ in Youth! This camp is for incoming Freshmen through graduating Seniors.
Our summer camp theme is For All, Forever. No matter who you are, where you are from, how good or bad you think that you are, the Gospel is still for you. Not only is the Gospel for you, but it is For All, Forever.
This event will be a 6-day, and 5-night trip. We will be leaving Copper Hills Monday morning, July 12th and will be arriving back at Copper Hills mid-day on Saturday, July 17th. Registration cost covers meals, transportation, and dorm rooms (separate dorms for boys and girls with adult leaders in each).
Additional cost includes money for 3 lunches (on the drive there, the drive back, and for the day that we go to the beach).
More information will be provided as we get closer to the date we leave for camp and as CIY sends information to us.
CAMP PRICING: (increases $50 each month until registration closes ... so be sure to register early and save!)
- $300 from January 25th - 31st
- $350 from February 1st - 28th
- $400 from March 1st - 31st
- $450 from April 1st - 30th
- $500 from May 1st - May 27th
CIY COVID PROTOCOL
“We are so excited about summer 2021. The health and safety of everyone at the event is our priority, and we know you have questions about how COVID-19 will be addressed this summer. We're working through specifics, but here is our commitment:
• CIY will follow local, state, and federal guidelines related to events and the various aspects of the event environment (housing, dining, etc.).
• CIY is working with venue partners to enhance cleaning & sanitation procedures.
• CIY will adjust schedules, seating, housing, etc. to provide appropriate spacing based on current local conditions & guidelines.
• CIY will require pre-event and daily health screenings in order to quickly identify & isolate potential positive cases.”