Mexico Mission Trip
Puerto Peñasco, Mexico
In November 2021, we will be traveling to Puerto Peñasco (Rocky Point), Mexico, to build a house for a family in need alongside 1Mission. If you're interested in joining us, we are holding an info meeting on Sunday, September 19th at 12:00 p.m. (after the second service).
Group 1: November 10 - 14, 2021 for High School Students and Young Adults ONLY
- Leave Copper Hills at 4 p.m. on Wednesday and arrive at 1Mission Base Camp at 9 p.m.
- Eat dinner in Gila Bend
- Work all day Thursday & Friday
- Work half day on Saturday
- Leave Mexico at 9 a.m. on Sunday and return to Copper Hills at 1 p.m.
Group 2: November 13 - 17, 2021 for Adults & Families
- Leave Copper Hills at 9 a.m. on Saturday and arrive at 1Mission Base Camp at 1 p.m.
- Work all day Sunday, Monday & Tuesday
- Leave Mexico at 9 a.m. on Wednesday and return to Copper HIlls at 1 p.m.
Trip Cost is $300 per person, with a deposit of $100